They have a durable rubber surface and beautifully designed ID labels. Secondly, they last up to over 50,000 impressions with proper re-inking.
13 Benefits Of Using Brother Pre-Inked Rubber Stamps
There are quite a number of benefits to our customers who use Brother Pre-Inked Rubber Stamps. They include mainly the following:
- Soft-touch, you slightly press it to produce a nice stamp impression.
- It’s portable and easy to use.
- You choose from a wide range of designs, ranging from circular designs to rectangular, triangular, square and oval designs.
- Stamps are forge-proof: watermarks of logos in addition to your unique specifications, making it difficult indeed for anybody to forge them.
- You choose from four colour selections: blue, red, black and green.
- Stamps are designed using any font type and size of your preference.
- Ink dries out as soon as you lift the stamp from your stamped document, keeping your work always clean.
- The ink will also evenly cover the area throughout your stamp’s lifetime.
- Stamps are designed according to your tastes and preferences.
- Your stamp will last to over 50,000 impressions with proper re-inking, serving you a long time.
- 11 different stamp sizes give you a wide range of selection that fits your budget and tastes.
- The stamp quality will greatly improve the brand of your business, organisation, company or institution.
- If you do not have a logo we can design for you one at a relatively small charge.
Additional Information on Brother Pre-inked Rubber Stamps
Brother Pre-inked Stamps Are Unbeatable In Quality. Assured!
Brother pre-inked rubber stamps are stamps where you fill ink in the rubber die. To produce an impression, you gently press it. No pressing hard like it is with most self-inking rubber stamps. The ink passes through the letters/design you put on the rubber to produce a beautiful impression on a paper. Read more…
Brother Rubber Stamps Are The Best For Crystal Clear Impressions
Goleza Designers offer two brands of rubber stamps to their customers: Brother pre-inked rubber stamps and Shiny Self-inking stamps. The two brands use each a different mechanism to produce an impression on the paper. While Brother rubber stamps are pre-inked stamps, Shiny rubber stamps are self-inking stamps. Read more…
How to Use Brother Rubber Stamps and Preserve Their Longevity
Brother rubber stamps also referred to as pre-inked stamps, produce very clean fast-drying impressions. In Uganda, most of our clients who have used them have fallen in love with them. They’re simple, forge-proof and easy to use. Read more…