Setting up a website using WordPress as your CMS (Content Management System – software that makes it easy for non-techies to organise and manage web content) is the fastest way of owning your website and the simplest and most affordable way to maintain and manage a website.
We offer WordPress Website Setup Services and we can easily set up a WordPress website for you in less than a week we provide you with the following additional services at no extra cost. The services will include mainly:
- Advise you on purchasing a suitable domain name and web hosting (if required).
- Setting up for you the latest WordPress software.
- Free premium WordPress theme – Divi theme – from leading theme makers worth $249!
- Uploading, installing and configuring a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plugin.
- Designing a custom-made image for your header and installing it while integrating your logo into it.
- Writing and uploading two FREE startup articles related to your niche worth $70
- Providing you with support on how to maintain and manage your WordPress Website for an agreed period.
How To Access Our WordPress Website Setup Services
To get started, you need to have a registered domain name and pay for hosting your website
Send all the information you want to integrate into your dream website to us using our contacts.
As soon as we receive a deposit of 50%, we begin the work. We inform you of our progress from time to time until we accomplish the project.
Charges For WordPress Website Setup Services
The cost of setting up a WordPress website usually starts from 170 dollars for a simple site with less. This includes all of the services mentioned above but excludes domain name registration and web hosting.
The charges go up according to the size of the blog and its composition. It’s always negotiable.
Additional Information on WordPress Website Setup Services
How Do You Select A Good Web Designer For Your Business Website?
Though there are many web designers in Uganda, not everyone who designs websites is a good web designer. But most people, when they need a website for their businesses, they focus mostly on the website’s appearance to determine who will design for them. Read more!
We’re Changing to Divi Theme to Give You a Better Experience
Since we established our online presence, we have been using a free version of Weaver Xtreme theme. Today we have made three years online with over 270 posts on our business blog. This blog is one of our marketing strategies that generate real customers for our engraving business. Read more!