Glass Engraving Services – Discover Skilled Glass Engravers in Uganda?
Goleza Designers are skilled glass engravers in Uganda. Glass engraving is a process, which involves using a tool for etching the glass surface, leaving a permanent mark. There are several types of glass engraving tools, which engravers use to create beautiful artwork on the glass. At Goleza Designers Limited, we use a laser system to engrave different kinds of glass.
Our laser engraving on glass produces a crystal clear and frosted look on all kinds of glassware. Why? It’s because of our skill in laser engraving and graphic designing. Besides, we believe in providing our customers with quality products and services because we care about doing our absolute best for all our clients. The quality of our glasswork is, therefore, unmatchable. With our modern laser system, we beat all traditional glass engraving methods. From the speed at which we do every job to the accuracy of our work, our performance surpasses that of most glass engravers in Uganda. We etch outstanding details into the glass as images, texts or patterns.
Types of Glass We Etch in Our Glass Engraving Business
Glasses come in many different types of quality and composition. Luckily, most common glass types are suitable for laser engraving. And we can achieve striking results with varying types of glass which include the following:
- Cast glass: This is glass whose production process involves casting molten glass objects into a mould where it solidifies.
- Mirror glass engraving: Ordinary glass, coated on its back surface with silver and can produce images by reflection
- Window glass: This is glass we cut in shapes for windows and doors as well.
- Bottles: These are glass bottles manufacturers use for packaging products, applicable in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, drinks and other industries.
- Drinking glass engraving: These include wine glasses and other drinking glasses that are ideal for bars, weddings, restaurants, hotels, corporate events and special occasions.
- Container glass: These are containers like bowls or bottles with a wide opening, which people use for various purposes.
- Glass awards & trophies: Given to individuals, group of people or organisations to recognise their excellence in a particular field
Where are our glass engraving services needed?
There are several application examples for engraved glass, which include the following:
- First, Promotional materials – we etch many materials for promotional purposes. These include glass key chains, wine glasses, bottles and much more.
- Secondly, Personal engravings – we offer glass engraving services to individuals who want to add a personal touch to their glass objects at home or in their businesses.
- Thirdly, Gift items – you can customise any glass items for giving out to friends as gifts.
- Fourthly, Decorations – people in the decoration business can beautify their glass items with decorative designs.
- Fifthly, Interior design – engraved glass beautifies your home or business.
- Lastly, Asset marking – institutions like hospitals have glass items that we mark for proper asset management.
Do you have a glass engraving job for which you are looking for skilled engravers to do it? Goleza Designers Ltd (GDL) offer quality glass etching services. We have handled many complex jobs, and all our clients have always got satisfied with the quality of our work.
Finally, we promise to do a fantastic job for you. Whether it’s engraving on wine glasses, glass trophies and awards, gift items, promotional materials or any other glass material, we shall do it to international quality standards. We also believe that you will go away satisfied.
Hello! My name is Charles Kiyimba, a creative engraver, a professional teacher, a passionate blogger, a confident graphic/web designer and the founder of Goleza Designers Ltd, an engraving business that turns images into real products. Through my hands-on experience, I share with you free helpful information on our products and services, business, marketing and personal development. Always dive in for more!